Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS 997 lower dash + rear lights - SOLD!!

apollokre1d

For sale is the lower dash removed from my 997 Turbo after replacing them with ones covered in alcantara. At first I thought to keep them but I can't see myself reversing this mod.

Great for anyone wanting to do the same without having to send off your original ones. Apologies for the upside down pictures but the photo hosting site is a little rubbish. They are in good condition (car has 36K) but obviously not new.

Hard to price these as the individual parts on eBay are all over the place so I'd be happy with £100 for the lot excluding postage or you can collect them from central London.

I also have a pair of OEM rear lights for sale (please PM me if you need to see pictures) which I replaced will the OEM all red ones. They are in good condition with no cracks. There is currently a used pair on eBay for sale with an asking price of £250 (item number 162964314463) so looking for £130 excluding postage or collect from central London.

GLWTS

Where did you get the all red rear lights from?

Dash

Hi
I will take the dash parts please.

Can collect in central London, PM you.

Kam

Hi Kam,

Awesome I'll give you a call in a few minutes.

Take care

Kam might be selling so these are still available.

Sorry to hear that, maybe i was just lucky... how much are they new from the dealers?

I will take the glovebox section if still available?

It is mate but I would prefer to get rid of the whole lower dash together... I currently have two people asking me to keep it till the end of month but it's first come first serve :)

They are all boxed up and ready to go.. PM me an offer?

Lower dash now sold - thanks for all the enquiries.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back