Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayman 987 LED Spar and Rad guard (off side only)

Hey Guys,

I have a spare LED Spar/rad guard from my Cayman, it is unused. Perfect for replacing a broken off side (drivers side) Spar. I realise this will seriously limit how many people might be interested.

Thought I would try here before EBay.

Pictures of the grilles fitted can be found in my ownership thread:

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=116411&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40

Attachments

• spar_compress_535.jpg
    spar_compress_535.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 1,479
Realise its unlikely someone out there has a set of these fitted to their car and needs the drivers side replaced.... but hey ho.

Fitted a pair of these to my car after seeing yours.
What happened to the near side one?

One of the LEDs failed in the quite frankly BIBLICAL rains we had on New Years Eve. Never driven in rain like it, car didn't feel like it was on the road.

Alas, when I got to London, one of the LEDs had died. So I bought a new set, this is the spare.

Yours if you want it. My Cayman is very sadly up for sale otherwise I would just keep it spare.

They are great on the car though aren't they :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back