Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire/Manchester coffee catch up. APRIL

FZP

Hi all
To keep the ball rolling please find enclosed the details for the April coffee catch up. Same location in Wilmslow as last time as it has good parking facilities and good coffee too.

Sat April 7th 2018
10:30am 
The Bull's Head, 
Wilmslow Road, 
Mottram St Andrew, 
SK10 4QH 

Hopefully the rain will stay away this time. From those who attended, the general consensus was that it was a great meet that allowed us to put faces to names. For those who missed this event last time, please come along, you'll definitely enjoy it in a respectful environment.
Hopefully we'll get Jonttt and Zingari in the same place and we can all witness the discussion on 993 valuations.
:thumb:

Attachments

• bulls_head_mottram_908_943.jpg
    bulls_head_mottram_908_943.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 2,377
1. FZP
2. alex (cranky) yates.

Yes i'm in for this one :thumb:

1. FZP
2. alex (cranky) yates.
3. Stucart
4. Jonttt

FZP said:

Hopefully we'll get Jonttt and Zingari in the same place and we can all witness the discussion on 993 valuations.

Yes, I can make this one :thumb:

I'll have my work cut out educating Zingari on valuations and Spongebobs on football :roll:

I'll be the one in the Liverpool kit :grin:

jonttt said:
FZP said:

Yes, I can make this one :thumb:

I'll have my work cut out educating Zingari on valuations and Spongebobs on football :roll:

I'll be the one in the Liverpool kit :grin:

1. FZP
2. alex (cranky) yates.
3. Stucart
4. Jonttt
5. SBSP

We finally got rid of Carra! What a ti t. I almost wished we'd lost now and got rid of Gary :grin:

I missed last Friday (sorry our daughter came over from Sweden to visit for the weekend), but down for this one :D

1. FZP
2. alex (cranky) yates.
3. Stucart
4. Jonttt
5. SBSP
6. Future

It looks like I can make this one :what:

I'll bring my rose tinted specs as Illuminati members discovered I secretly owned a pair :roll:

Would have been up for this but doing the forum Cat driver training day on the 7th :nooo:

I should make this one unless I decide to visit Oxford to watch the mighty Oldham Athletic. Needless to say, if I attend, I'll be the one giving football advice :grin:

1. FZP
2. alex (cranky) yates.
3. Stucart
4. Jonttt
5. SBSP
6. Future
7. Ridders

What's the breakfast like at the pub?

Ridders said:
1. FZP
2. alex (cranky) yates.
3. Stucart
4. Jonttt
5. SBSP
6. Future
7. Ridders
8. Zingari

What's the breakfast like at the pub?

It looked OK to me but I didn't stop for the full English and 8 pints

I will pop over enjoyed last time, be nice to get at look at others cars & chat lets hope its a nice day.

Hamster75 said:
I will pop over enjoyed last time, be nice to get at look at others cars & chat lets hope its a nice day.
G,
I went to have a look at that car meet at Chester. I don't think I'll be going back. Did you go over?

Hi, no I was too late & read your comments a bit later so glad I didn't, hope to do a couple of the welsh drive outs later on in May
And looking forward to our meet in April.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back