Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Does anyone know this 996 GT3?

Looks a nice car although none CS 996 and 997 GT3's are tricky to sell at the moment unless they are very competitively priced.

Don't know it but...

I know it needs some new centre caps and that the tyres are nearly 10 years old :grin:

On a serious note, it looks stunning in that colour and priced well.

Plus you can put your buckets in it too :thumb:

edit :oops:

Thought it was that ice blue metallic colour :duh:

:thumb:

It's non CS and has manual a/c which is awful it's also had several owners, which personally I don't see as a huge issue but as the GT3 market becomes more focused on values some may.

I am hoping one of the previous owners will chim in, unrecorded damage is always the concern.

Great spot on the tyres! 10 year old rubber could indicate the cars not been tracked, or it's an elaborate roose and their off e-bay as the cup 2's were mullered at Knockhill!

Still torn between a 96 GT3 or 97 TT.

A comfort with the heavy seats and yet the climate control deleted (no cost option). Pretty bizarre and nobody will ever pay a premium for that spec, but that doesn't make it a bad car per-se.

<flamesuiton>

that's NOT got AC.. its been deleted, the button you see is air recycle.

<flamesuitoff>

The owner is a regular on PH (cant remember his name) I know he had it for a while.

:thumb:

Disco said:
A comfort with the heavy seats and yet the climate control deleted (no cost option). Pretty bizarre and nobody will ever pay a premium for that spec, but that doesn't make it a bad car per-se.

A comfort with average miles and no air con for £60k!

:dont know:

Attachments

• 2018_03_07_19_37_59_126.jpg
    2018_03_07_19_37_59_126.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 7,586
This is where the market is, the less than desirable spec makes it the cheapest non-cat car in the UK.

NENO said:
Why would you spec no AC? That makes no sense to me.

15 years ago when men still had hairy chests.

I couldn't cope without air con now.

Difficult to gauge current prices. The market is well spread out at moment.

Unfortunately I will be getting rid of my red 996.2 imminently. It's a late 2005 (55 plate) 3 owner car in guards red with nomex buckets, tequipment cage etc... It's just turned over 60,000 miles. Was serviced by Nine Excellence immediately before being sorned for the winter.
Please pm me if interested for photos etc...

NENO said:

Because Race car, same way as people speccing radio delete on the latest GT cars

kingston said:
NENO said:

Because Race car, same way as people speccing radio delete on the latest GT cars
I get ya but it's clearly not a race car.

NENO said:
kingston said:
NENO said:

I get ya but it's clearly not a race car.

Not to you, but to the track day warrior who specced it???

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back