Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone know this car?

One service in nearly ten years would tell me that the original owner did not love it enough. Granted it's only done 30k and has had a recent service but am I not right in thinking that servicing should be every 20k miles or every two years - whichever comes first?

Scholester said:
One service in nearly ten years would tell me that the original owner did not love it enough. Granted it's only done 30k and has had a recent service but am I not right in thinking that servicing should be every 20k miles or every two years - whichever comes first?

Scholester is right this should be on its 4-5th service by now so has sat with the same oil all that time. It does have a good spec some of which is not mentioned such as the PSE, chrono and I think it has the dimming mirror so will also have auto wippers. That said though even though it has low miles it's strong money with the missing history.

I did wonder about the history and said mileage isn't king, it's all about the way it's loved.
I suggested he looked at RSJ for some good quality gen 1's.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back