Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

VW UP! GTI

Geordie_RS

Anyone else ordered one?

Seems to be getting decent reviews. Bit of a bargain and well equipped as standard. Mrs has driven one and reports that it's great fun , quicker than she expected, sounds good and amazing interior quality for the price.

Probably not suitable for anyone with kids but for us ideal really. Most of her journeys are around town, supermarkets etc.

Attachments

• maxresdefault_815.jpg
    maxresdefault_815.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 4,684
A little nippy car!

Slayer said:
A little nippy car!

Yeah I'm looking forward to having a drive of it. She's running about in a remapped Audi S1 at the moment, although a very quick car with the map (310 bhp ish) it's a bit numb imo. I've never really bonded with it.

Geordie_RS said:

Lol I must be missing something, friend raves about them too. Yuck :mrgreen: :nooo:

I rented an Up for a day a while back. It was sort of fun in an old slow car CV2 kind of way, as it has a manual box, a tiny little rev counter, a small low inertia engine, and a very square stance on the road which makes it pointy, but if you want peppy you need a better chassis, and my MINI is far better on the road and significantly more powerful.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back