Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A Unique 996 - colour scheme of oriental red and gold!

Fastlane

Spa-Francorchamps
porsche-911-carrera-996-carrera-2-tiptronic-s-S3343587-1.jpg
[/url]

porsche-911-carrera-996-carrera-2-tiptronic-s-S3343587-2.jpg

porsche-911-carrera-996-carrera-2-tiptronic-s-S3343587-3.jpg

porsche-911-carrera-996-carrera-2-tiptronic-s-S3343587-10.jpg

Never thought you could colour match your wheels to suicude savannah :wack:

Wowser, its a car for stevie wonder 8)

First of the water cooled love it :grin: :thumb:

TBF I think the colour scheme will limit buyers, but good luck with the sale :thumb:

And its an auto. There is nothing right with that car.

The gold sill line is very bad!!! You want a gold leaf lotus ?!! Go buy one rather than making a replica from a 911!!

Maybe they should advertise it in the Middle East?

I'll say this....its optimistic

It looks like a fag packet with that colour scheme.

Nothing says well maintained like a broom holding up the boot lid in picture 6. Jesus wept man

porsche-911-carrera-996-carrera-2-tiptronic-s-S3343587-6.jpg

FZP said:
Nothing says well maintained like a broom holding up the boot lid in picture 6. Jesus wept man

I spotted that too... seems a shame to have spent all that money on it, and draw the line at a new engine lid strut.

Still, fair play, its his interpretation. But I fear he will be lucky to get £26k in this market.

Robertb said:
FZP said:

I spotted that too... seems a shame to have spent all that money on it, and draw the line at a new engine lid strut.

Still, fair play, its his interpretation. But I fear he will be lucky to get £26k in this market.
If old mate gets £26k for this, I'll do a nudie run down Oxford St on a Saturday at 2pm.
Then I'll buy every single 996 for sale and do what he did.

I particularly like "It has an anti-glare dash" and pointing out the mismatched (and misspelt, although of course this could just be another Chinese brand!?) tyres "and two new Continental rear tyres, with the front being Yokahams still retaining thick tread."

Picture of the "anti-glare dash":

porsche-911-carrera-996-carrera-2-tiptronic-s-S3343587-12.jpg

Anyone know what those wiper blades are? They look neat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back