Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 tiptronic manifolds

Nicoc4s

IV been reading that the manifolds sold everywhere for our 996's are for manuals. Any one know where I can get one for a tiptronic model.

According to the Porsche PET, the manifolds are the same for manual or tip - the only different manifolds are for 3.6 cars with the X51 power upgrade. There are also different part numbers for the 3.6 manifolds vs the 3.4.

Any manifold I tried to purchase when I confirm to them it's for a 3.6 tiptronic all they say is 'it won't work with your car' only works on manual

Nicoc4s said:
Any manifold I tried to purchase when I confirm to them it's for a 3.6 tiptronic all they say is 'it won't work with your car' only works on manual

Have you tried ringing a Porsche Centre? They will confirm the manifolds are the same for manual or tip.

Was there ever clarity re the manifolds being different between tiptronics and manuals? I ask because i'm looking for a well priced stainless sports manifold for my 3.4 tiptronic.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back