Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Are you an amber gambler?

No - sorry Ady. :nooo:

:what:

Clear all the way IMHO.

Clear. You made the right choice IMHO Ady :thumb:

For the sake of a couple hundred quid, you've made it look a couple of grand more.

I like the old ambers! Looks like a late '90s car, a bit retro...

Both look great. Alternate the sets when you feel like a bit of a change.

If you are going amber do the side indicators. I think it looks better on some colours than others.

MC

Robertb said:

Don't you mean late 80s?

Ambers went out with Chrome trims and black plastic bumpers........when folk still had steel wheels.

Ambers looking cool:

08-singer-911-chicago.jpg

I like the amber personally.

I agree that it makes the car look a bit more retro and a bit more 90s which is a goid thing.

My 1997 black c2 had clear lights all round when I bought it. Considering swapping back out to amber

PS if you decide to stick with clear and want to move your amber lights on i could be interested

alex yates said:
Robertb said:

Don't you mean late 80s?

Ambers went out with Chrome trims and black plastic bumpers........when folk still had steel wheels.

Ambers looking cool:

[/quote

I am with Alex Amber look good on the older cars but on yours the clears look much better

alex yates said:
Robertb said:

Don't you mean late 80s?

Ambers looking cool:

Yes, but there were some great '90s cars with the ambercators... 8 series BMW, Merc SL, E36 M3.

Actually, some Fuchs would really set off Kas's car!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back