Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rare Beast for sale at OPC leeds

askgeez

That's a fair uplift over a standard GTS just because of effectively a Ltd edition badge on it, give or take a few widgets

thats beautiful but a hell of a lot of cash , I think the new GT2RS sitting for sale at Bournemouth OPC for £260k is a better bet. :thumb:

askgeez said:
Only ever seen one. That was in a glass box at Classic Remise Dusseldorf

I obviously don't like them otherwise I would have taken a photo (or 20) of it :) The nearest I got was this.

Fair play to the owner though for having actually driven 6k+ miles in the one for sale in Leeds.

Phil 997 said:
thats beautiful but a hell of a lot of cash , I think the new GT2RS sitting for sale at Bournemouth OPC for £260k is a better bet. :thumb:

My first thought when I read the op :thumb:

Or a GT3 rs :grin:

The price is mental.

I was looking on Rennlist earlier about the difference between a 964 Turbo 3.3 and 3.6 , the thread was from 2007 and they were talking about expensive cars being £40 k

and now they are £150 - 300 K for a mint one.

The World has gone mental....ARGGHH HHH H

Jam911 said:
The price is mental.

I was looking on Rennlist earlier about the difference between a 964 Turbo 3.3 and 3.6 , the thread was from 2007 and they were talking about expensive cars being £40 k

Totally agree. :thumb:

Premium price is there because of rarity value. Actual car doesn't do anything for me - hideous rear end can only be described as bulbous, and the interior colour-way is a mishmash. :nooo:

DRZ911 said:
Jam911 said:
The price is mental.

Totally agree. :thumb:

Premium price is there because of rarity value. Actual car doesn't do anything for me - hideous rear end can only be described as bulbous, and the interior colour-way is a mishmash. :nooo:
I agree about the back end , but all 99s/7 cabs have that..... I'm not keen on the rear deck , the concept on the Boxster Spyder is far more pleasing to the eye !!

Where are prices going !!

Well overpriced but someone will buy it :wack:

Interior is a bit 'too blue' :blue:

And why have they wasted 20+ pics on their showroom/centre info :frustrated:

:thumb:

...hideous! Interior looks like a Ripspeed catalogue advert...the price is simply ludicrous...

GMG said:
...hideous! Interior looks like a Ripspeed catalogue advert...the price is simply ludicrous...

Yeah, not my cup of tea either. I don't see what the fuss is all about with these. Same with the Sport Classic :dont know:

Norfolk & Idea said:
GMG said:

Yeah, not my cup of tea either. I don't see what the fuss is all about with these. Same with the Sport Classic :dont know:

Sir wash your mouth out with soap!!! see below...Although the sport classic interior is as hideous as this crazy blue interior.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

320 bags and the exhaust has been hung on the p!ss.

For this reason...... im ouuuuuut.

Before I saw the price I thought about 80k, 320k is I agree ludicrous.
Rare does not not mean good, its a 400 bhp 911 convertible thats 7 years old for goodness sake.

spongebob squarepants said:
Norfolk & Idea said:
GMG said:

Sir wash your mouth out with soap!!! see below...Although the sport classic interior is as hideous as this crazy blue interior.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Nope, sorry but I still don't buy it. I think mine looks nicer. And definitely faster!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back