Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My second 911, after a 10 year gap!

Edj

Hi folks. Just wanted to say hello. I've recently purchased an almost new 991.2 C2 Cabriolet. It feels great to be back in a 911, even though my last one was very different - it was a 997C2S coupe which I bought new in early 2005 and owned for about 3 years.

The two cars are very different, with the new car feeling very much of a different era, but I'm pleased to say that my first impressions of the 991 are very much in line with what I experienced with the 997 the first time around. The steering is so precise (I was worried about that a little), the throttle response unbelievable, the engine noise definitely different from the 3.8 in the 997, but still very addictive (I was definitely worried about that!)

Anyway, I've been lurking for a while and soaking up the advice, so thank you!

Welcome back and post some pics. It's interesting to hear real life comparison of one model to another. :thumb:

:welcome: to 911uk and back to 911 ownership Edj. :thumb:

Welcome along

I sat in a 991 the other weekend and they're so spacious compared to a 997.

Oh...... :useless:

:thumb:

:welcome:

Need pics Edj :camera:

What did you have in between the 911's :dont know:

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch