Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Vacuum cleaner for the cars

Budgiec4s

Hope this is the correct section to post in
I want to buy a good vacuum that will have enough suck to clean the cars out effortlessly
I'm guessing it will have to be an industrial one?
What does everyone use on here?
Won't be for the pork alone , for the x3 too after messy kids and long muddy walks
Anyone got any recommendations
Thanks

I use a Henry - plenty of power and virtually indestructible

I use a Gtech cordless. I drive an S class for my work every day and some of my clients are messy. It sorts their mess out and is really good and easy to conceal in the boot space.

Thanks for the reply's
That looks a great buy
May well pick one up tomorrow
:thumb:

I picked up a cordless Dyson V8 (which now comes with an improved battery to match it's nearest rival the GTech). The jury is out but it is that or for super suction a 2200W Miele but that has to be plugged in.

Pip

I'm with the cordless brigade. 60 pounds from B&Q. Not as powerful as 220AC types but dead handy and suits me fine. Messy kids take things to the next level though.....

Another vote for the trusty Henry

Cleaning

Can't beat a Henry & and the wet vac can be used as a dry hoover

Anyone makes a mess in my car and they aint coming in it again !

I use the household cordless Dyson, a single charge is fine ! Wife does not like me using it for some reason LOL Happy Dayzzz

AEG AG71a gets good reviews. Needs mains supply but has 6m cable. Can get for £50 if you shop around.

I use a cig lighter powered black& decker DustBuster. It's fine for getting grit and dust. Good crevice tool as well.

I used to use a Miele but got fed up with cords and extensions so have finally invested in a Dyson V8 - cordless thing. I am not sure it sucks as well but saves a lot of fannying around with extensions.

The Mrs loves it as she hoovers every day and never liked lugging a Milel up the stairs. Cats - hairs all over the place!! :roll:

Pip

Another vote for Henry....just bought me to replace all the old hand me downs that went from house to garage to bin .......

If anything Henry has too much suction , have to use the nozzle at an angle or it threatens to pull the carpet up thru the hose !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back