Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spotted a gen 2 c2s with gt2 rs seats for sale!

dan4s997

Silverstone
Went past a local garage near me yesterday and noticed a few 911s for sale. I was looking at the 996s as a friend is after one and a red gen 2 caught my eye. After pearing in the window i noticed it had gt2 rs clubsport buckets which were carbon backed. It was around 6pm so the garage was closed but had a look at it on there website. It appears to be a gen 2 launch car. Could this of been specced as a optional extra?

https://www.covencarcentre.co.uk/us...7-carrera-s-2dr-wolverhampton-201608317281848

R0HWyxH.jpg

5GWV2Vo.jpg

thats a nice looking car and considering the cost of the extra spec inc the carbon buckets 10k alone and the low mileage looks like a fair price :thumb:

Its been up for sale on the forecourt for a very long time. They would definetely come down on the price. Its a very nice car for someone after a gen 2.

That's nice, they seem to have priced it to include the seats though. That's expensive for an 08 gen 2 S

I agree its on the pricey side. Its has also got ceramic brakes and diff lock extras which are rare. Its got a hell of a spec.

Thats been for sale for ever though.

budflicker said:
Any ideas if there is an issue with the car or just pricing putting people off.
To be fair, it's not that far off the mark considering spec. Picked up at £44k given that all is well with the car would be a good buy.

The side decals look awful, the alloys are all black which look terrible, the dealers done the 30k when it's done 32,194 which is just plain annoying :grin:
But with a few changes and coming at the right money it's a good buy (other than being manual)

FZP said:
budflicker said:
Any ideas if there is an issue with the car or just pricing putting people off.
To be fair, it's not that far off the mark considering spec. Picked up at £44k given that all is well with the car would be a good buy.

I've seen a thread about this car before...either on here or PH. IIRC someone went to look at the car and wasn't impressed.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartynT
Back