Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

It's official

Great news mate sounds lovely, but we need pics :thumb: :thumb:

:thumbs: Simon.

You do realise I'll always refer to it as 'The Saga car' don't you. :grin:

Great choice. I'm biased but cocoa interior is a nice place to be. I can't wait to see the pics on this one. The more pics the better. :thumb:

Now all you have to do mate is get on the dinslaken tour :thumb: :thumb:

Great choice SGH - Carrara White looks the Cats Whiskers and I too am a fan of Cocoa.

I think we've all been patient enough. Time for pics...cmon chop chop

Dear Simon,
We are very pleased you are enjoying your new toy and driving it like you should but with regards to the homework set last night I am afraid you must try harder to avoid getting an E for effort :grin: :grin: :thumb:

regards
The guys on the forum :)

Phil 997 said:
Dear Simon,
We are very pleased you are enjoying your new toy and driving it like you should but with regards to the homework set last night I am afraid you must try harder to avoid getting an E for effort :grin: :grin: :thumb:

regards
The guys on the forum :)

Exactly phil, it's like going to spearmint rhino for a pint :grin:

:food:

Oh I see how this works. Remember this moments esteemed forum members. " Help me find my dream car" he says, and the collective trip over themselves to help, hoping that he gets a gem.
He takes delivery of, what's described as, an absolute peach.
The collective cry, show us your beauty, as your joy is our joy!
Tomorrow! Comes the reply.
We wait patiently and gave to beg for the pics, and what do we get? A half hitched effort to appease the masses.
When the next questions come, I beg of you all to remember the sorrow of this moment. In our time of need he disappeared into the ether :sad:
I hope you feel the burn of shame yiung man.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back