Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Something like a Fiesta

Osh

Paul Ricard
'afternoon all,

just popped in to my local Ford dealer to see if I can get (something like) a Fiesta on a 12-month contract hire but, sadly, they don't do that.

If anyone knows anywhere that can do a brand new or ex-demo small car, like the size of a Ford Fiesta, on a contract hire with 1500 miles p/month for 12-months could they please let me know :grin:

Osh

Do you use LinkedIn? Half my feed seems to be connections tagging their Leasing contacts to folk posting their requirements.

I don't know anyone in particular to help though.

Osh,

This site is pretty good for getting an idea of costs and options. There are no deals for 12 months at 15k per annum but you can get a tailored quote.

https://www.contracthireandleasing.com/personal/car-leasing/ford/fiesta/

There are more lease firms that do not appear on here so worth googling. The likes of Carwow, drivethedeal and broadspeed all offer finance too so that could be an option.

I'm a bit surprised your local dealer wouldn't allow a short term PCP on an ex-demo, did they give a reason?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back