Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Head light, can you change direction for Europe

evodarren

Hi Planning my trip. Just wondered in my 997 GT3 are my Bi Xenon headlight adjustable form right to left hand side. Will look in the manual but not assessable right now. Also any ideas where to get a good deal on Xenon bulbs.

Thanks

HIDS4U do a good range of bulbs.

Pretty sure yours will be able to be LHD switched, my 996 ones certainly are.

Robertb said:
HIDS4U do a good range of bulbs.

Pretty sure yours will be able to be LHD switched, my 996 ones certainly are.

Thank you will find handbook and check what bulb I need.

If they are like mine, the beam is pretty flat. I don't bother making any changes as they are fine.

The adjustment is RHD to dead ahead (so legal everywhere but LHD lights are still a different part number). Instructions are indeed in your handbook and everything that you need is in the tool kit. :thumb:

Do mine when we're down here in Spain its in the book but is easy, all it does is chop off the triangle of light that kicks up and makes the beam look flat at the top so you don't dazzle the on coming car.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back