Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Festival of Porsche 2018 - Brands Hatch. Pics start p6

rpm

Just got this from PCGB Website:

Festival of Porsche returns to Brands Hatch this September for a special celebration of Germany's most iconic sports car manufacturer, complete with racing, demonstrations and displays.

Organised by MotorSport Vision (MSV) in association with Porsche Club GB, Festival of Porsche on Sunday 2 September will be a highlight for both the club and circuit in 2018. The event's return, for the first time since 2014, is ideally timed as it coincides with the 70th anniversary of the founding of Porsche.

Tickets will be available at www.brandshatch.co.uk in due course.

Totally agree with the above sentiments

Glad it's back

Brands 2014

Yes I went to and it was a brilliant event, much better than Althorpe and as good as Silverstone

Booked my tickets, so close it would be rude not to.

Will we have an area for the forum members or is it everyman for themselves?

nigel99 said:

It's too big an event for us to try and pre-organise anything. More importantly PCGB probably wouldn't let us. If we want to do it the best bet is to meet somewhere in advance and arrive together.

nigel99 said:

Tickets bought...could do a meet on the way if your up for it Nigel.

G2 said:
nigel99 said:

Tickets bought...could do a meet on the way if your up for it Nigel.

Would have been up for that but just realised I'm going to be away for this :damn: :sad:

Bought mine a couple of weeks back :thumb:
Started a list ... We like a list :floor:

1. T8
2. Beef40
3. G2
4. Jezgreen911
5. Vondirk
6. Askgeez

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members