Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RS Day Oulton Park Track Day 2018

FZP

Hi All
Looks like a few of us in the North West will be heading over to the RS Day at Oulton Park. As part of that there is a bit of a convoy going, along with a meeting point at 11am outside the cafe at Oulton Park for those coming from other directions.
For those who aren't on track but will be present on the day, it would be great to put some faces to names, so as extension of the Northwest get together, get along to the cafe, and make yourself known
Don't worry if you think you're the only one who doesn't know anyone else, most of us will be in the same boat
Looking forward to a great day.

Cheers
FZP :thumb:

Hi Infra
Yes I'm sure there are. I look forward to a good day out. The reason I suggested a point and time as to assist those who may be a little more reserved than others. I know I've been a couple of times yet felt a bit weird trying to find out from people as you wander around whether or it they are on here and participating, and not knowing anyone.
I'll leave it here and if no onrbis bothered I'll knock it on the head

I`m going to pop along to this one chaps :D

Not sure if I`ll be on track on the day, both Porkers ( and the daily ) are in for MOT on that week, so it depends on the MOT tester :sad:

kurlykris said:
I`m going to pop along to this one chaps :D

Not sure if I`ll be on track on the day, both Porkers ( and the daily ) are in for MOT on that week, so it depends on the MOT tester :sad:

Sold out months ago, so unless you already have a slot you'll be missing out on track action

:sad:

I thought that may be the case, I always find out about this one at the last minute :nooo:

I`ll bring a lid and have to beg for some PAX laps instead :grin:

There's chance someone will drop last minute and offer their place on here. I'm just going for the 993 valuation show hosted by zingari with his collini stick and a special rose tinted speaker jonttt :grin:

I will be there. First track day of the season and normally a brilliant day.

Likely to be a few coming across from north east. A66 then down to M6 at Tebay. Is there a possible meeting point?

Johnd52 said:
Likely to be a few coming across from north east. A66 then down to M6 at Tebay. Is there a possible meeting point?

I met Kas750 & his brother at Charnock Richard last year. Possibly a good meet point for any northern monkeys.

I will be there in a BMW of some description, been every year for years, come on here and everyone is talking about being there......wtf ?
What about sticking a piece of A4 on your dash with 911UK and your username, this way people can introduce themselves.
Not exactly Hi Tec but simple, and as already said,head for the cafe at 11am.
Picking some bulky 944 bits up hence the BMW.
Cunno, I would love a ride out in your GT3
:worship:

Frenchmeister said:
Cunno, I would love a ride out in your GT3
:worship:

That can be arranged :thumb: just come and find me on the day.

alex yates said:
Johnd52 said:

I met Kas750 & his brother at Charnock Richard last year. Possibly a good meet point for any northern monkeys.
Sounds a plan :thumbs:

Deffo. I'm also gonna bring my momo in case of a pax.

I'll head over just for the meet , I'll bring my lid and bribe my way in to pax laps with bacon sandwiches (John and Chris ) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back