Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How much are turbo wheels and tyres worth?

chriscoates81

Suzuka
As above really, wheels are pristine and tyres are PS2s with plenty of tread.

Cheers guys.

Are they genuine hollowspokes? If so 1k+

Genuine Solid spokes 500-750, with good tyres up to 1k
Hollow spokes 1.2k, with good tyres getting closer to 2k if all in good shape.
All depends on condition Plus someone wanting a set- hollows always in demand due to rarity and light weight
I think I paid 1k a few years ago for a set of hollows that needed a refurb and the front tyres were shot.

These are genuine hollowspoke and I had all 4 returned late last year.

Are these turbo 1 hollows or turbo2? I.e. like on the 993 turbo on the top Of The forum banner right now or the later style fitted to 996 turbo? The latter is less in demand I think, post up part numbers, offsets and good pictures with a digital tread depth gauge showing how much left in the for sale section they should be snapped up at the right price.

If these are 996 turbo wheels i'd be interested at the right price?

sim996 said:
50p.

Can't say I'm a fan of these wheels.

Best wheels on any car...ever IMHO :judge:

...OK, maybe BBS LM's are just as nice, or 997 GT3 wheels too :grin:

:thumb:

budflicker said:
If these are 996 turbo wheels i'd be interested at the right price?

I'm not sure whether to sell them and parted my car (it currently has winter wheels on) or sell it private with the normal wheels on.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back