Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone fancy a LHD gen 2 turbo for under 50 k

I could live with that interior - just needs a black wheel and black mats to tone it down a tad. I could not go beige.

apollokre1d said:
They are asking too much given that interior :)

:eh!:

s-l1600.jpg

Subjective I know but I have all seen loads of cars hang around with all red interiors. Plus I can't tell from the pictures or advertisement but those do not look like sport seats.

Standard seats with ruffled leather :thumb:

:yuk: Jesus Christ.... That is downright aweful...

Main Force Patrol said:
:yuk: Jesus Christ.... That is downright aweful...

it's not THAT bad :grin:

Bit of black in there will look 8)

I'd have any colour interior if I had that car :thumb:

What's everyone's buy in figure on this car considering all things. For me it would need to be below £35k-£40k as its going to be outside of OPC warranty 125k miles limit.
Assuming you need to factor 7k for a new pdk and 12k for an engine rebuild in the next 5 years or so along with a suspension refresh of 3k.
Given the mileage I'm sure this car has done loads of motorway cruising at 20k/year.
Bought at the right price you could send it down to one of the tuners and turn it into a real beast.
Oh and yes a few £k to sort out the top of the dash to tone it down a bit.

Looking at that interior, I'd straight away say it's a ex-Gulf/Middle East spec car. That ghastly red interior is very common there, even more so ghastly interiors with comfort seats.

FZP said:
What's everyone's buy in figure on this car considering all things. For me it would need to be below £35k-£40k as its going to be outside of OPC warranty 125k miles limit.

I think you are right, £40K is the highest I would go assuming a PPI doesn't bring up anything scary.

I'd want to start buying black interior parts to tone that red down. Not sure I could drive that every day meanwhile.

Dont Know what all the fuss is about regarding the interior.

Mine is not to dissimilar :grin:

Attachments

• img_0098_721.jpg
    img_0098_721.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 2,274

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back