Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Any boys in the South Wales area.......

saxon46

Monza
Thinking about maybe moving on my 76 aircooled porker,and looking at getting into a 996/997,just wondered if there were any owners around by me (based just outside Cardiff)who wouldn't mind meeting up or letting me come round so I could have a good look at a couple of later models and no doubt talk Porsche of course I'll buy the coffee's lol
A case of I"ll show you mine if you show me yours 😝

saxon46 said:
Thinking about maybe moving on my 76 aircooled porker,and looking at getting into a 996/997,just wondered if there were any owners around by me (based just outside Cardiff)who wouldn't mind meeting up or letting me come round so I could have a good look at a couple of later models and no doubt talk Porsche of course I'll buy the coffee's lol

Saxon , KJD (Kev) is a sheep worrier he's got a 997.1 C2S send him a PM mate he's always up for a meet :thumb:

Hi Saxon

i'm just across the water in Brizzol, too. Its free to get in to England but costs (taking the piss!) to get back in to your manor.

I have a 996 C4S Cab m8 - which is, obviously, the best car that Porsche have ever made. Honest.... :thumb: :floor: :floor:

Osh

Phil 997 said:
saxon46 said:

Saxon , KJD (Kev) is a sheep worrier he's got a 997.1 C2S send him a PM mate he's always up for a meet :thumb:

Oi! Less of the sheep jokes!

I am from there originally too

mikeluke said:
Phil 997 said:
saxon46 said:

Oi! Less of the sheep jokes!

I am from there originally too

We have take the mick ,as we deep down know that they are really the true English and were pushed to Wales by the Romans, and the rest of us are actually from France and other north European countries and we desperately try and hide that fact :grin: :grin: mange tout Rodney

saxon46 said:

What area do you live mate?

Deakmeister.......quakers yard......just off a470 couple miles up from Pontypridd

I'm up for a midweek evening meet up if anyone is interested :grin:

Don't worry about Phil he's just a frustrated turnip farmer :floor:

Ponty and Llantrisant?

Hope you boys leave them parking in the garage at night!

I can see a few parts ending up in some dodgy scrapyard in Ynysybwl!

:)

:lol:
its not bad by me, a nice part, it was parked on the drive for the first year I had it but its tucked away in the garage now!

Bet the boy from Ponty is not brave enough to leave it outside!

KJD said:
I'm up for a midweek evening meet up if anyone is interested :grin:

Don't worry about Phil he's just a frustrated turnip farmer :floor:
Don't worry Kev I lived in bmth for 10 yrs I know what they are like :floor: :floor:

michaelbbwalker said:
i'm near llantrisant so not too far away :) PM me if you want!
My daughter lives in pontyclun Micheal whereabouts are you llantrisant itself....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back