Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PASM no worky

Rockunrolla

Albert Park
Hi chaps , just picked the c4 up today , lovely lovely car , very tight , powerful and a joy to drive ,,
But noticed on the way home that the suspension button does seem to work ?
I pushed it once and the light came on then a turned it off again ,, but then since nothing Happens when I push the button , not massively bothered as it's on wartenty but wondered if anyone had any ideas of something I could check or do to fix it :?:

Cheers :thumbs:

If it seems fairly hard already? - The PASM goes into thye stiffer setting when one of the dampers fails.

When you press the button you should have a message saying sports suspension on the dash.

When the system fails it will default to the hard / sports setting .. bumpy ride etc and i would have thought you will also get a message saying PASM failure.

Try useing it next journey .. it may have just had a hissy fit !

Thanks guys , ride did seem quite firm , but no message saying it's on and no message saying failed either ...

Dave your just looking for an excuse to buy the DSC pasm upgrade module mate :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Dave your just looking for an excuse to buy the DSC pasm upgrade module mate :grin: :grin:

Try and find an undulating road to get the front end bobbing up and down. If it doesn't, ie it feels pretty tied down, then the car might have defaulted to PASM hard man mode. I'd get it checked under the warranty.

Or as Phil recommends, invest in a TPC Racing DSC module. You know it makes sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back