Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Most Expensive Cayman.... In The World!

Lol. Question is, is it supposed to be £40,995 or 41,995... :D

Nope, sounds about right to me....

For that kind of money, they could have cleaned the exhaust tips, or is that extra :floor:

Now thats a serious specilast trader mark up, not sure you would get that back on resale ,it better come with a warranty and second set of keys for that or I am out :floor: :floor: :floor:

Apparently Zingari has offered him 25 bags....

It might look expensive....but you haven't seen what's in the front boot :wink:

mikeluke said:

:hand: Perhaps Jonttt valued it for them :dont know:

It's too much dough, nice colour but don't like the grey clash and too short on the options list for a 3.4S. Should start with a '3' :thumb:

K888ETH said:
It might look expensive....but you haven't seen what's in the front boot :wink:

could you get that value of diamonds in the boot of one of those :grin: maybe using both boots :floor:

Zingari said:
mikeluke said:

:hand: Perhaps Jonttt valued it for them :dont know:

It's too much dough, nice colour but don't like the grey clash and too short on the options list for a 3.4S. Should start with a '3' :thumb:

wow zingers is talking 30 something bags it must hold a secret only he knows to move him up from 25 bags :grin:

wow they've really ballsed up the shape of that model.

Looks nothing like mine.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back