Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cobb with the PDK tuning as well on a 997.2 Turbo

robbiej

Spa-Francorchamps
I know I will need induction and exhaust, not really got the idea what to go for yet, I came from a GTR where clutch relearns and tuning the twin plate clutch made a big difference. My 08 car had 2015 Nismo TM map and it was great.

The 997.2 is smooth but not so good at slow speed when it's trying to make its mind up when deaccelerating. It does not look as if the OPC do much in the way of updating the PDK software or is that because there is not so many people posting what gets done? The GTR was the same the later maps helped

So far
DSC
Titanium bolts
Work out how to update the PCM to 2.24
Fit a reversing camera?

keeping it standard is getting less likely by the minute...

The PDK tune is getting great reviews on the 997.2 however if your gear changes are not silky smooth what you probably need is a PDK Relearn / clutch alignment. This can be done at the dealer with the PIWIS or if you have the COBB with the PDK tune using that and doing it yourself.

Wish there was a decent upgrade for the 996 tip transmission

My PDK is not a Turbo but there certainly was updated Porsche software. It helped the gearchange strategy and was an improvement.

When I last looked a Cobb, the better gains were on th 991 boxes. Would be great if someone did som decent tuning on 997 PDK boxes.

for the tip the sprint booster made a big differance to me

worth the 150quid

The Cobb PDK Tune works very well i have my Turbo s running the high torque aggressive map. The shift now is instant with no delay and a bit of a kick up the arse
All good

Attachments

• img_0188_154.jpg
    img_0188_154.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 2,731
Riggerz what sort of power and torque are you getting with your setup?

Hi mate this is the power it's putting down

Attachments

• 111100e3_ba09_4d20_bd09_ad741658e350_918.jpeg
    111100e3_ba09_4d20_bd09_ad741658e350_918.jpeg
    498.2 KB · Views: 2,652
The car is running a 700 kit but not using Es headers

Sorry mate 🤣🤣

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member