Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4S sold :(

Beej160

Sold to the first person who came to see it.

http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=8108

Sad day but very happy memories.

A great bunch of chaps/chapesses on here, thanks for all the greast advice over the years!

:thumbs:

Well done!

Hopefully you will be back one day :grin:

:thumb:

I knew that wouldn't hang around for long. I'd have priced it at minimum £20k. Well done with the sale and hope we don't lose you from the forum mate :thumb:

Ps. Hope you told the new buyer to join up here.

Thanks guys.
I suppose I went for a fair price, even if it was below par.

The new owner literally bit my hand off!

Good result! Very reasonably priced so I'm not surprised it went to the first viewer.

So you didn't have to accept £14k then???
Sorry, different thread. :grin:

As said, hopefully we'll see you back one day. All the best for the future. :thumb:

Cheers Mark.
I 'only' had to accept very close to the asking price!

I'll be a lurker on this site, admiring other people's cars...
:sad:

He's popped up on FB as pleased as punch with it and looks the type that will keep it up to scratch; that's something mate.

Great to know.
He literally drove it a few miles and said "it's mine"!

A good guy, I'm pleased for him, my car's gone to a good home.

What he REALLY wanted to see was the engine rebuild performance. Once he'd pressed the loud pedal, he was hooked.

Marky911 said:
Good result! Very reasonably priced so I'm not surprised it went to the first viewer.

So you didn't have to accept £14k then???
Sorry, different thread. :grin:

:floor: :floor:

Bit too cheap in my eyes....Although it had done 100k, with the Hartech build and only 1 previous this was a £20k+ car all day long. Bargain had there!

Just been having a look at it on facebook. Marvelous car, even if I'm not a NA tip fan.

Chatting to him before he came to see the car, we'd both been through a rough time re:medically so it was great to know we'd both come through the other side!
I'd had a tumour from inside my heart removed last year via open heart surgery and my chest is still sore from the sternal break.
I couldn't take the hard ride of the C4S anymore!

Glad its gone to a good home. I remember you got yours not long after I got mine, an identical, albeit manual Seal 4S. Interesting to see that a good car with a decent rebuild has its proper value reflected regardless of mileage. Gives me some confidence should I ever need to pull the trigger on engine work.

Sorry you've been unwell, hopefully once you've fully recovered you can get back behind a 911 wheel.

As said - he got a cracker. I've been dithering for the last 5 months about it since we last spoke. Lesson learnt!

Hope all is ok with you now healthwise though - that's the important thing!

C

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back