Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 manual turbo rare colour 21k miles!

Phill I saw you mentioned the Mexico blue car on the header page so thought of you, go on treat yourself :D

silvermilnec said:
Phill I saw you mentioned the Mexico blue car on the header page so thought of you, go on treat yourself :D

:floor: :floor: This is what I said about this one on the other thread mate.

"I could trade the 4S and sell one of the kids job done ....... mmmmmm now which child should I sell the small noisy quite cute one or the bigger very sweet one that empties the dishwasher and makes me coffee :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
silvermilnec said:

"I could trade the 4S and sell one of the kids job done ....... mmmmmm now which child should I sell the small noisy quite cute one or the bigger very sweet one that empties the dishwasher and makes me coffee :grin: :grin:
Come on be fair, get them to pull straws :floor: :floor:

silvermilnec said:
Phil 997 said:
silvermilnec said:

Come on be fair, get them to pull straws :floor: :floor:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: perfect :thumb: but what if I have to sell the coffee maker :eek:

Holy mother of god :eek: I only just bought Herman white but I may have to enquire about this :sad:
Its City blue but I still think im in love...

Personally, I would prefer black leather but the body colour does look fantastic. The dealer should have taken his photos at a different site as some of the colours impact has been lost with the blue doors in the background.

spongebob squarepants said:
Holy mother of god :eek: I only just bought Herman white but I may have to enquire about this :sad:
Its City blue but I still think im in love...

City blue? Oh no you've gone and spoilt in now...will have to sell mine as well now! :damn:

I bet that garage owner is expecting a quiet Saturday morning...well he best get a mate in to help answer he phone. I could not see it in their website though :?:

Beautiful on the outside, not sure about the grey in the interior though..

Sorry guys :grin:
I love it, just showed the wife and she just looked at me in discussed, to be fair she does that most of the time.

silvermilnec said:
I love it, just showed the wife and she just looked at me in discussed, to be fair she does that most of the time.

Mine did the same...

"Why an earth would you want a Baby blue car, I wont be getting in that" :what:

Boba fett said:
silvermilnec said:

Mine did the same...

"Why an earth would you want a Baby blue car, I wont be getting in that" :what:

My wife as only been in mine twice the first time she screamed like a baby! The second time she spent the whole trip saying 'slow dow slow down"

She loves black but that's another story :floor:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/263431548309

Saw this and it's only down the road from me, damn it I've just got mine how I want it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back