Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996.2 GT3 Induction kit

Roast Beef Racing

I'm looking for some recommendations for an induction kit for my 996.2 GT3. Really looki g for more noise and induction sound.

What would you recommend for under a grand?

Don't waste your money was the advice from my Specialaist Indy as most kits reduce power.

I went with this :dont know:

Don't waste your money was the advice from my Specialaist Indy as most kits reduce power.

I went with this :dont know:

^^^ This

Getting a good supply of cold air is the number 1 priority. Porsche have done a good job with the factory setup. The layout of the engine bay means you will not be able to better it unless you start putting NACA ducts in the side windows & make custom ducting to route air directly in that way. You could look at using the Cup car shroud but you'll need to hack the rear decklid about to make it work.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back