Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

what goodies should I buy in the USA, Lug bolt size

Wheel Woolies wheel cleaning brushes are a tenner cheaper over there.

DSC, I'm in the same hotel for 5 nights so should ship in time...

robbiej said:
what other goodies should I buy while I'm there?

DSC Sport V1 Controller - around £875 before you negotiate any discount in the US :thumb:

its a work trip, how many days can I wear the same pants for?

long ago I went to Japan I had 30KG in the hold and carried 20KG on the plane (I got the post office Clark to look after 15KG while I checked in)

last person to board the plan so they just let me on...

I was only joking but if you are going business class you normally get 40kg for the hold and two lots of carry on, just check with the airline. Just remember that you can only bring new goods to the value of £390 back without declaring them for UK duty so you don't really want a case full of ££££ of car parts or you will get your collar felt at customs.

https://www.gov.uk/duty-free-goods/arrivals-from-outside-the-eu

Post the packaging & receipts home separately and bring your second hand goods home with you.

Do you have to pay duty and tax on used parts? I got a mate state side to buy a carbon tip gear lever. He was going to meet me on a skiing trip in Canada in a few weeks but can't make it now.

What the best/cheapest way to post to me?

Cheers guys.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back