Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RRS to FF L405

leasky

Traded in the wife's Range Rover Sport for a Vogue last week.

10 hour drive down to Suffolk and a very enjoyable drive back home again the following day.

A lovely and sublime vehicle :thumb:

Attachments

• 693caeba_d670_4a3b_b6a5_08b898f725e6_190.jpeg
    693caeba_d670_4a3b_b6a5_08b898f725e6_190.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 4,103
I had a sport loaner for a month (high spec with only 400 miles on the clock) when my L405 was off the road with a seized engine after only 15k miles and 1 month after its first service :roll:

I did not like the sport at all compared to the L405, lets face it its too bulky for a sport and now where near as imperious a drive as the L405.

The L405 was one of the nicest cars I've ever owned as a daily but I would never own one out of warranty so I chopped it in recently before it got 3 years old.

Great car, enjoy :thumb:

Yes, the warranty is crucial and open wallet surgery would certainly apply if one were to be caught out.

How does the Sport compare to the FF RR?

Jam911 said:
How does the Sport compare to the FF RR?

The FF is the most luxurious vehicle I have ever driven and is an effortless exercise in motoring excess :D

The Sport was smaller, firmer and felt generally cheaper than this leviathan does, albeit the FF is no slouch and lunges towards the horizon when asked.

My wife had the Sport for 4 years and I drove it occasionally during that time; however I have found myself looking for excuses to take the FF for runs since we got it.

It is certainly on a par with Bentley and S Class Mercedes for comfort and serenity when swallowing up the miles. :thumb:

I would echo that, different class to the sport.

Much better than a Bentley saloon to drive though :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back