Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1991 964 C2 Wide Body Convertible

bespoke1

Hello, I had listed my porsche on the forum over a year ago and maybe my expectations on what I believed she was worth was two high, I have recently listed her on a auction site hoping she would sell and let the market dictate a fair price for her. Straight away I got bombarded with calls and emails and also a lot of time wasters and dreamers. Twice she sold into Europe and twice no contact or very little.

So I have decided to advertise her again on the forum with a lower figure. I would appreciate all positive feedback and again I know she will not be everyone preference.

Thanks in advance.

1991 964 C2 convertible in black and very wide bodied. Alot has been done to her and she looks stunning, the main aspect of modifications is first the body. She was built to replicate the early RWB cars and is alot wider than a standard turbo.  

She is fitted with Corbeau leather front racing seats and Corbeau 3 point race harnesses which are FIA approved.  

Also has a lovely momo nero leather steering wheel.

There is a polished rear roll cage bolted in which can be easily removed. Apart from these interior modifications every other aspect is standard.

She has been fitted with custom split alloys which were made for the car and the correct ofset to fit perfectly without the use of spacers.

Mojority of the work was done in the usa and to a very high standard I was informed alot of engine work and tuning was done to her. I do have various parts which I have bought but not had time to fit, if I do have time I will try to fit.

Also I have a set of brand new lowering springs which will come with the car just to give her the right stance.

I am going to keep this short and brief and let the pictures do the talking.  

Please bear in mind that she is not a trailer queen and there will be general wear and tear and the odd blemishes.

At present she is parked up and has been sorn, the mot is not due until end of March next year and I have no issues to put a full mot if required.

You are welcome to view, and all test drives will be done by myself only. She is registered to me at my home address Please no time wasters or silly offers as they will be ignored, and no messages or calls asking what is the lowest I will take, if you have a price in mind please bid your best offer.

£36k

Thanks and all the best 07583 681 715

Attachments

• 20170315_154438_297.jpg
    20170315_154438_297.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,281
  • 20170315_154624_109.jpg
    20170315_154624_109.jpg
    910.9 KB · Views: 2,281

I don't know how much you would accept for this car but I presume not that far from£36k. The problem as I see it if this was an unmodified car you might struggle to get £36k for it. It is appealing to such a small market being a quite drastically modified car that it will be very difficult to find a buyer. There are a lot of very desirable porsches such as MattyRs993 coupe for sale quite a bit cheaper than this if a buyer wanted to have a safer investment.

I'm not trying to be negative but I think even if you knocked £10k off that asking price, you'd still be on a while trying to sell it.

Sorry to be a naysayer but I think a reality check is in order regarding the price. In a world of over priced tat, £36k doesn't seem much any more, especially if you say it fast. :wink:

But. Thirty, six, thousand pounds for a very messed about with cab?

I think you need to decide if you actually want to sell it and if so knock at least £10k off, or just keep it.

What's happening with the side skirt under the front and rear bottom corners of the door. The reflections are crazy. Looks all droopy?

It's been bastardised. It's a Frankenstein car.

Someone may love it though.

Like I say I'm rarely negative or blunt with people but you aren't going to get £30k plus for that car.

And no, I'm not offering £25k. :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back