Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

NOW THIS IS MARMITE , GTS TARGA

Phil 997

Attachments

• porsche_911_991_2_targa_4_gts_mcchip_dkr_tuning_umbau_fotoshowbig_68d60029_1140916_565.jpg
    porsche_911_991_2_targa_4_gts_mcchip_dkr_tuning_umbau_fotoshowbig_68d60029_1140916_565.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 10,243
  • porsche_911_991_2_targa_4_gts_mcchip_dkr_tuning_umbau_fotoshowbig_f47c3e29_1140904_128.jpg
    porsche_911_991_2_targa_4_gts_mcchip_dkr_tuning_umbau_fotoshowbig_f47c3e29_1140904_128.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 10,243
That's just wrong
:nooo:

But also strangely beautiful....

Each to their own.

I think it looks the business, colours work well.

Marmite indeed.

Never liked Marmite much, especially now it's been politicised. But I do :cloud9: that :thumbs:

I like it too :thumb:

I love it. It's a contradiction sure, but on aesthetics alone it ticks the boxes for me. Now where are my 10 x Bitcoins I put under the virtual mattress

APL911 said:
That's just wrong
:nooo:

But also strangely beautiful....

That was just what I thought :grin: :thumb:

I've had to go back and look again. So on face value it's not right, but isn't this just an extension of the thinking behind the GT3 Touring to an extent? Could this be the GT3RS Touring?

FZP said:
I've had to go back and look again. So on face value it's not right, but isn't this just an extension of the thinking behind the GT3 Touring to an extent? Could this be the GT3RS Touring?

you could be right, Its that similar very aggresive look but no rear wing to ballance the rest of the aggresiveness.

Phil 997 said:
FZP said:

you could be right, Its that similar very aggresive look but no rear wing to ballance the rest of the aggresiveness.
English version for those who don't sprecken ze Deutsche like moi.
http://www.carscoops.com/2018/01/porsche-911-targa-4-gts-by-mcchip-looks.html?m=1

Some viewing angles are OK. However, side profile is poor. :nooo:

Afraid, not my cup of tea.

I think it just looks confused, as the Targa should be the ultimate GT, in my view, as a beautiful long distance machine (comfort seats, PDK, nav, leather dash etc.) that you can enjoy the long way round. A Targa is just not a track car...

And the ride height and rake is all wrong. The front end is too high and the rear end is too low. :nooo:

i must admit, i like the car, i agree its got a bit of a throwback look to the old targa's

:?:

For some reason, it looks like the Cross Country version to me :sad:

Audi:

maxresdefault.jpg

Volvo:

volvo-v70-xc70.jpg

What next from Porsche:

rain-prisk-1.jpg

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads