Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

917 for sale

ELA

A very good friend of mine is selling his beloved and unique 917. May be of some interest here.
24746532747_3d8f7f4a1d_b.jpg

more details here

Ahem, you appear to have missed the word 'replica' from your subject line. :hand:

You're right Terry, but I have a lot of experience with Graham building engines together and some chassis work. He is an absolute gentleman and a fickler for meticulous detail. He was once offered a genuine 12cyl motor for it but from memory it was something like £400,000. Non-12cyl Engine aside though, it is made to exacting standards and a real beauty ;)

who cares if its a replica its fcuking epic!!

Can confirm the quality of the build. Graham and I are members of the Fressingfield Oily Rag Club and can testify Graham's fanatical attention to detail and high standards of prep on this and his other GT cars, GT40 rep and Lola T70 that he is selling the 917 to fund it's completion.

Crowdfunding option surely!! We can have Demort in as a honorary member :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back