Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire/Manchester coffee or beer meet?

FZP

So is there any interest for a 911uk Cheshire/Manchester meet for either a coffee or beer in the future. There are a number of people here that I believe are within rock throwing distance from where I live but haven't met, so thought id ask the question.
With the South having quite a vibrant 911uk social scene, I thought I'd through it out there and see what people may think about it.
Discuss.

I'd potentially be in on it. Subscribed!

I'll travel as far south as Chester.

Everyone in our neck of the woods must still be in Monaco or Marbella.

alex yates said:
I'd potentially be in on it. Subscribed!

I'll travel as far south as Chester.

I'd happily accompany Alex so he doesn't get lost! :dont know:

:grin:

ok kool.

I could be in. Wilmslow/Alderley Edge are usual car spots for coffee morning - well on the occasional Sundays for me :roll:

Gents
Well it seems to be a bit of a fizzer. I was hoping that there would be a dozen people keen for something like this and was trying to keep it localish.
Perhaps we try again whem the weather warms up, hopefully there will be a few more people back from holidays.
Alex it seems daft to drive 1hr+ to get around here for such a small gathering. As Zingers has previously mentioned, I was thinking Alderley Edge/Wilmslow area for a coffee type thing.
But if you guys want to hold off, I understand.
Cheers
FZP

10 mins for me, im in (if im in the Country) :thumb:

I'm in I'll have to bring my passport if travelling into Manc land though :D

FZP said:
Alex it seems daft to drive 1hr+ to get around here for such a small gathering.
FZP

My lad lives in Salford so I'd probably bring him with me. Not too far from Salford is it?

alex yates said:
FZP said:
Alex it seems daft to drive 1hr+ to get around here for such a small gathering.
FZP

My lad lives in Salford so I'd probably bring him with me. Not too far from Salford is it?
Just on the other side of Manchester Airport if that helps. Not far at all, maybe 25 mins or so?
First Sat in Feb which is the 3rd Feb in Alderley Edge?
I guess it comes down to time slot for people. Either coffee @ 10:30am or a cheeky beer around 12pm. Either preference are opposite each other so it makes it easy for location.
Let me know preferences and we'll lock it in

I get lynched if I pass over the border :hand:

I would be up for something in summer though :thumb:

jonttt said:
I would be up for something in summer though :thumb:

Don't those tinted glasses work in the winter sun :dont know:

Doing a track day at Oulton on 3rd unfortunately but I'd definitely be up for the next one....

I'm happy to pop round the M60 for a coffee & a chat

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back