Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just put my manual C2 993 up for sale £32,500.00

MattyR

Hi chaps, it's a sad day but I've just put my 993 up in the classifieds. It sounds cliche but it's to find a house move. About the only thing more important to me than my lovely Porsche is more room for my family.

It's high mileage and in very good condition with almost 20k spent in 4 years. It's a bargain at £32,500.00!

Cheers you fabulous gentlemen!

I'm sure it will find a home quickly being so sensibly priced. If I had the garage space I would buy it myself.

Onwards and upwards and good luck with the next larger family home. :thumb:

C.

MattyR said:
Hi chaps, it's a sad day but I've just put my 993 up in the classifieds. It sounds cliche but it's to find a house move. About the only thing more important to me than my lovely Porsche is more room for my family.

It's high mileage and in very good condition with almost 20k spent in 4 years. It's a bargain at £32,500.00!

Cheers you fabulous gentlemen!

Where's the link please? have a friend who would be interested.

One pf the best colours IMO.

GLWTS anyway!

Cheers

Nick

Sad times MattyR!
Very attractively priced and will surely be snapped very quickly! Good luck :thumbs:

Thats lovely and such a good price, bet it goes very quickly. good luck with the house hove :thumb:

Are you George Eaton by any chance?

good luck! :thumb:

ChrisT70 said:
Are you George Eaton by any chance?

good luck! :thumb:

Ahhh the incredible Mr Eaton. Most certainly not :hand:

Just a sensible chap after sensible money. Might even take a cheeky offer if I like you :thumb:

Mine may be advertised soon too. The green brigade are dropping like flies...

great price, good luck with the sale!

Good luck with the sale.

Chaps what is the market saying for 993's at the moment. Have they tipped over 100K?

i've seen a couple of highly priced widebodies selling at a few OPC's. Also any thoughts on where prices will be in 2018?

Let me just get my crystal ball..........Zingari

Ps 993 tipped over £100k years ago :hand:

To the OP good luck with the sale, the perfect entry to classic porsche ownership IMHO........no doubt our favorite none buyer will be along to offer you 25 bags :wack:

That's beautiful. GLWTS. I can't see it hanging around at that price!

jonttt said:
Let me just get my crystal ball..........Zingari

Ps 993 tipped over £100k years ago :hand:

It's 77.5 bags off that figure so where's your reference scale given it's nearer the quarter ton :dont know:

It's a keen price for a useable classic - what's not to like :thumb: Better than a garage ornament and shaking like a shitting dog when you take it out :?

Two potential bidders at 25 bags it is then!
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back