Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hexagon have a super value 997.2 turbo with low miles

Agree - seems almost too good to be true....

Anyone in the market for one of these should be driving there now and pitching a tent :D

Crikey, that does seem like a good price given the current market. Seems strange though given that it's for sale with Hexagon, who normally price towards the top end of the market.

Exactly the colour and spec I'd want!! Good job I'm not looking!!!

That looks like a very good deal... I'm tempted :)

That's identical to my current car, even the same miles!

Hexagon must be having a new year sale as they would normally sell a car like this at £10k more.

easternjets said:
Hexagon must be having a new year sale as they would normally sell a car like this at £10k more.
Maybe the market is finally slowing. :?:

Maybe just the time of year and any potential buyers clearing their Christmas bills. :?:

Full leather console too, what not to love!!!!

Someone be quick!!

The valuer must have run out of his prescription given the (low for them) valuation. Either that or he's busted his rose timted glasses :what:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back