Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The big 996 track day thread 2018

Y2K

I thought I would start this thread cos in a couple of my previous posts, a few 996ers have expressed interest about meeting up on track in 2018. Perhaps it's easier to post your plans (where/when/which TDO) here? Then we can use this thread to arrange stuff etc.

So far I've booked:
Anglesey, Sat 10th March, Circuit-days
Zandvoort & Zolder, 17-18th Sept, LOT

Also 99% sure Bedford, Mon 5th March, Javelin

I know some people prefer tracking their cars 'under the radar' so feel free to pm.

Hope it's ok for me to post here rather than the track day section.

Y2K said:

Just booked it. There should be one other, possibly two 996 C2s joining me. So if anyone else is interested (996 or otherwise), the more the merrier.

Y2K said:
I know some people prefer tracking their cars 'under the radar' so feel free to pm.

Hope it's ok for me to post here rather than the track day section.

The trackday section is members only, which is why this thread has been moved there.

Spa, July 30th with LoT. :thumbs:

re the day at Zandvoort, highly recommend a few beers in Haarlem while you're there, we stayed there a couple of years ago pre track day, lovely spot and not too far away.

plynchy said:
re the day at Zandvoort, highly recommend a few beers in Haarlem while you're there, we stayed there a couple of years ago pre track day, lovely spot and not too far away.

Haven't decided where to stay yet; been to Amsterdam and Kinderdijk already so perhaps a day trip to The Hague prior to track day :?: :)

Nurburgring 25th May with Destination Nurburgring

Would be nice to try and squeeze in a uk venue before then as well

Ill be booking up the 911uk evening at brands in August and have found the Evo track evenings at Bedford great fun and relaxed with a great mix of cars in attendance.

Mon 5th March sounds tempting as well if my car is back by then from having work done :?:

I Will be at Silverstone on 18th March with Opentrack.

In my 996 Turbo. Anyone else on this track day?

Y2K said:
Y2K said:

Just booked it. There should be one other, possibly two 996 C2s joining me. So if anyone else is interested (996 or otherwise), the more the merrier.

I'm booked too. I'd better get the car finished now...

infrasilver said:
Was going to book Anglesey myself but it had already sold out. :sad:

You have to be quick with that one :me and Mike also doing Silly on 18th June

Chris are you doing RS Day?

I've booked the pcgb PEC day at silverstone in August. Also looking at Snetterton in June (thinks it's the 27th)

Need to get an early spring day sorted though. Got my car back having had a fair amount of work so really looking forward to some track time

Does anyway fancy a 996 CATDT cornering masterclass group day? I've done the performance driver training and looking for another trip there :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back