Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hose recommendations that aren't hozelock.

Clanky

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a new hose for next year & looking for some recommendations.
Firstly, I've spent a small fortune on hozelock over the years & I'm done with it. Between their hoses & sprayers, they seem to have monopolised the market to the point that there seems to be very few options out there & their own products are simply crap these days.

I'm looking for a good quality hose about 40-50mtr that won't kink that will fit on to a reel, so an expanding one is out of the question too.

Anyone have a good hose out there they can recommend?

After a similar Hozelock experience I got lucky on www.karcheroutlet.co.uk the quality is much better than Hozelock and at just over £20 for a 50m PrimoFlex hose it was a bargain.

It's just down to luck if they've got what you're looking for, but if you're in no rush it's worth keeping an eye on the site as the stock changes regularly.

The Gardena range has a good reputation, various qualities available plus all the fittings as well.

Another vote for Gardena, I bought one of their more expensive hose's three years ago and it is the best yet, it will kink if you abuse enough but it's tolerance to low temperatures is much better.
Also, their fittings are better, but like most hose fittings they degrade after a lot of use. On the whole a better range.

Thanks for the updates guys, sure I'll find something amongst that lot!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back