Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice looking Hartech rebuild 996 on classic car

I am sure the owner is on here, recognise the last (driveway) pic :?:

:thumb:

Good spot Phil.

Great price for a 4S and what should now be trouble free motoring, courtesy of my favourite engine rebuilders. :wink:

If I was in the market for a 4S and didn't mind a tip, I'd be banging on his door now.

It's a dangerous pass time to be scouring the classified ads.
:hand:

KJD said:
It's a dangerous pass time to be scouring the classified ads.
:hand:

:floor: :floor: No Kev I am not on the look out for my next 911 :D yes I know I said that earlier in the year and then got the gen2 :grin: but at the moment its scour car ads or watch Xmas movies with the kids :eek: thats the only reason :grin: honest guv :wink: :)

Hello chaps. That is my car and yes, I've been on this forum for a few years!

Beej160 said:
Hello chaps. That is my car and yes, I've been on this forum for a few years!

Good luck selling it mate it looks like a great car and now bullet proof. and I think you have priced it fairly :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks Phil

It's a half-hearted ad. If it sells, fine but I'll also be happy if I get to keep it a little longer!

I think it's very fairly priced, haven't seen many equivalent cars at this price.

Beej160 said:
Thanks Phil

It's a half-hearted ad. If it sells, fine but I'll also be happy if I get to keep it a little longer!

I think it's very fairly priced, haven't seen many equivalent cars at this price.

So are you leaving the marque or changing to another pork

I'm a big bmw fan so I'm interested in a classic e34 m5 or e36 m3.

I'm sure either marque, bmw or 996, will keep appreciating over time so as I said, I'm happy either way.

Lovely looking car and good history. I was very tempted only wished it was manual.
Good luck with the sale

Thanks Toddy, I think this cold weather is keeping people away. Have had quite a few calls but no one wants to brave the "Arctic" to come and view! :D

I just could not gel with E36 M 3 when I had one, lust after an E46 version though !

Looks lovely! Definitely a great purchase for someone who wants a Tip C4S without any engine worries

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back