Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Golf trolley for your 911 frunk...

Osh

Paul Ricard
'afternoon guys

think i mentioned some time ago that I was searching for a new golf trolley and one that would fit in the frunk of my 996 C4S Cab.

My golf trolley was around 25 years old, it was simple, basic pull along trolley - but the great thing about it was that it folded down in to a tiny foot print, and would easily fit in the frunk.

over several months i checked out quite a few different fold down trolleys and, eventually, narrowed it down to two.

Originally I was intending to go for a Stewart Golf R1 trolley, but I struggled to find a dealer with one in stock that i could test to ensure it fitted in the frunk. I'm reliably informed it has the smallest footprint (when folded down) of any push trolley on the market today - but without checking for certain I didn't want to part with my hard earned.

So, I ended up going got the Masters Cube3 trolley, instead.

24209449597_ffae730450_z.jpg
[/url]171215c by Mike O, on Flickr[/img]

Not only did I get a chance to test the trolley in the frunk, but a friend also got me a deal on the trolley (and golf bag) for £250 all-in that made it far more attractive than the Stewart at £199.

So, the trolley needs to fold down flat and you need to remove the wheels to get it in the frunk of a Cab, but it certainly does the job.

I'm well pleased with it and highly recommend it.

Osh

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back