Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally a new owner!

Dook

Hopefully the picture upload works. After 6 months looking, put a deposit on a manual C2S in Aqua Blue. Perfect spec, 38k miles on a 59 plate from JZM. Lovely sales experience, Rob should be commended. Can't wait to pick it up next weekend now! Had to be quick, only went up for sale on Thursday and I managed to get in first...

Attachments

• 4e17ff14_c3c5_4e78_926d_05ad739610dc_308.jpeg
    4e17ff14_c3c5_4e78_926d_05ad739610dc_308.jpeg
    708.8 KB · Views: 6,327
Dook said:
Hopefully the picture upload works. After 6 months looking, put a deposit on a manual C2S in Aqua Blue. Perfect spec, 38k miles on a 59 plate from JZM. Lovely sales experience, Rob should be commended. Can't wait to pick it up next weekend now! Had to be quick, only went up for sale on Thursday and I managed to get in first...

Lovely colour :thumb: enjoy!

Congrats, great car in a great colour :thumb: enjoy driving it.

Nice! Congratulations 👍

This colour is becoming common 😂😂😂

I'm pleased for you that the wait for an Aqua Blue car worked out. :thumb:

:welcome: to 911 ownership.

Nice find, it looks great :thumb:

Fingers crossed for a nice dry collection day.

Very Nice.. :thumb: let's see some more pics and the spec list....

Aqua blue really does look good all polished up. :thumb: sunshine predicted for next weekend as well!

Blimey, you did get in quick, JZM didn't even have any pictures up, only way to be. Great colour and very good spec, let's hope Saturday is indeed good weather for the pick up :grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back