Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Motorsport teddy OPC issue only (MASSIVE!)

FRP

Porsche MOTORSPORT teddy bear (MASSIVE)

See link - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fcqcbfxduzrvicy/AAAaJtVFY9cp_a-oNYKEStdla?dl=0

Giant used Porsche teddy bear, this is massive, just look at it in the chair (on dropbox)!!!
No longer available and very very rare in this size, I have only seen one for sale before and I bought it about 3 years ago

From what I know, I have been told these were only available to the OPC dealer network and not for sale to the general public

Approx 120cm tall, in great condition but is used

Would make a great Xmas pressie for a Porsche fan, young or old or just to put in the 'man cave" or your passenger seat!!!

Only the teddy Bear is included in the sale

£250 firm. If he does not sell, i will put him in my car seat ready for Dinkslaken!!! some one to talk to and no answering back!

Collection only from Greenford area UB68NT or you can organise your own courier at your cost!

Regards FRP - Faried
Tel 07775 029558
email [email protected]

Attachments

• img_4071_182.jpg
    img_4071_182.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 315
I seen the similar Teddy at Design 911 complete with Press Lanyard. Fantastic item - GLWS :thumb:

I wonder if Jonttt is interested as I think one of these starred in his Avatar :dont know:

Faried ,
When you say ...'used' in the ad ... what do you mean?

Lol!!

911TEL said:
Faried ,
When you say ...'used' in the ad ... what do you mean?

Lol!!

:floor: :floor: :floor: :wink:

It's a bear. Ummmm I wonder what happened in the Forrest. Think your dirtiest lol. Soiled bear is now sold and now has a new pimp!

After 9 months hibernation the bear appeared in the passenger seat of my car as part of my birthday present.

My fiancé even made a video of her driving back from collecting it from FRP, moving it between various hiding places, wrapping it and finally placing it in my car for me to find on my birthday. 😄

CONGRATS Take care of him

Sounds like a similar story with me and my Mrs... :grin:

How did she get Faried's number :dont know: that's what I want to know :hand:

:thumb:

PS :birthday:

what a cool present , and a lovely thought from your fiance :thumb: I hope the conversation didnt go "I saw a pic of Faried Bear online and just had to get in my car and rush to Middlesex for him to give it to me . " :floor: :floor:

LOL That bear has been used and abused,,,,if you go down to the woods today !!!!

Heres papa bear

Attachments

• papa_408.png
    papa_408.png
    982.4 KB · Views: 73

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back