Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Turbo - Manual - WANTED

Lee_shep

Hi

I'm after the above if anyone is considering selling, I know they're rare but I'm sure there's one out there somewhere.

Musts

Gen 1
Manual
Chrono
Less than 50k
Solid history
Arrow straight

Preferably Black or Grey

You got an itch Lee? Thought you'd already scratched it with the last purchase? :dont know:

alex yates said:
You got an itch Lee? Thought you'd already scratched it with the last purchase? :dont know:

I scratched the itch for a total of 4 days, I unfortunately lost her in the fire at Porsche Bolton. I'm absolutely devastated :sad:

Jeez - I thought I'd read in the fb tipec group it was ok. Must have missed something, sorry Lee, my thoughts are with you at this tough time, especially coming up to Christmas. :(

alex yates said:
Jeez - I thought I'd read in the fb tipec group it was ok. Must have missed something, sorry Lee, my thoughts are with you at this tough time, especially coming up to Christmas. :(

I initially thought it was okay but the smoke was corrosive and it's already started to react to the aluminium. It was a stunning car and the swines who did it need to be caught. I know it's only a car in most people's eyes but I'm absolutely heartbroken :sad:

I bet you are. I feel for you Lee.

alex yates said:

I initially thought it was okay but the smoke was corrosive and it's already started to react to the aluminium. It was a stunning car and the swines who did it need to be caught. I know it's only a car in most people's eyes but I'm absolutely heartbroken :sad:

911 Virgin have stunning white manual with 40,000 miles and ceramics. Being sold with OPC warranty too :thumb:

There are two or three well priced cars that match your requirements currently for sale on Pistonheads.
Not sure what happened at Bolton but sorry to hear that this has affected you personally.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back