Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Garage wall art and signs

911tom

Mugello
The question is often asked. I have just been sent an email. Apparently a sale on if you believe the black Friday / Cyber Monday nonsense...

I brought one of these although it was through eBay. I assume this is the same company but it was a couple of years back. Do your own research etc. Thought I'd post as these signs can sometimes be hard to find.

http://www.customgaragedecor.com/po...r+1&utm_term=0_56cd8bdcb7-5b22a1d723-56829947

Jay. said:
Any pictures?

A few on here have asked me where I brought mine from and it was eBay but the listing seems to come and go. As these guys seem to have my email I am guessing this was the seller on eBay. I used double sided sticky pads to fit the letters to the furniture. Been up almost two years now.

36536238134_1329ad2ba8_k.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back