Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2GT3 Clubsport Manual PTS new.

ELA

Delivery in Week 50 (3 weeks time).
Fully loaded with the following spec including PTS which is not available in the UK:

Colour to Sample: Z12 Voodooblau / Voodoo Blue

- 3 Clubsport package

- 454 Cruisecontrol

- 474 Front lift system

- 567 Grey field windshield

- 630 LED light package

- 810 Floor mats

- 82 90L Fuel tank

- 9VL Bose surround

- EKH Carbon interior lists

- P11 918 lightweight racing seats

- P13 Automatic mirrors / rain sensor

- QR5 Sport Chrono-package with dynamic gearbox mounts

- QV3 Digitalradio (DAB)

- XDK Lightweight alloys painted

- XEY LED headlights black, with Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS+)

- XPL Tinted windows rear / back

Price is £181K on todays exchange rate.
It is not my car but I have been offered it. I'm not in a position to buy so thought I'd offer it here if anyone is interested
:thumb:

38485124166_3f11da15a3_h.jpg

I'm assuming it's LHD. :?:

Great colour choice! Shame it's a lefty.

G2 said:
Great colour choice! Shame it's a lefty.

You have no choice mate if you fancy a 12K paint job at the factory :grin:

Great colour. I hope it's vivid like that in real life

I guess it will look something like this. €12K for a paint job seems crazy to me though. In fact it is 12k additional to a normal paint finish: the price of a complete brand new car for some.

80-1_04f8f2cca1c2b9327885e817239393819a92c574.jpg

That is something to behold. Paint 12k, Ceramics and carbon seats. For some parts of the UK it's somewhere to sleep at night and call home.

Car has now been delivered. Price is now £171K all in. I can upload some pictures later today if anyone is interested

ELA said:
Car has now been delivered. Price is now £171K all in. I can upload some pictures later today if anyone is interested

I wouldn't purchase a 'flipped' car on principle :nooo:

Kryton said:
ELA said:

I wouldn't purchase a 'flipped' car on principle :nooo:

Fully get that Kryton, and I'd also rather Porsche were able to build cars to meet demand but post the 997.2RS, that hasn't been the case.
Also if you want PTS in the UK, you have no option so this might suit someone. I think he mentioned the PTS was a 12k option, so I don't think he is making much on this as GT3's on the continent are much more expensive than the UK. He has 6 Porsches now and just had a baby, new house... so he just wants to clear some of the large mortgage he has just taken out on the new place.
I mentioned this forum is more of a club/group of friends, so dropping the price would be appreciated for those who missed out. He agreed and has dropped the price by £10K.

Anyway congrats on getting an allocation, you are a very lucky boy ;)

ELA said:

were interested carry on uploading :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back