Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 997.2 Owner in Scotland

M2SHD

Hello all, greetings from Scotland. Now the proud owner of a lovely low mileage January 2009 997.2 Carrera S PDK in Arctic Silver. Looking forward to learning and sharing with this great forum.

Attachments

• 997_forth_bridges_131.jpg
    997_forth_bridges_131.jpg
    828.7 KB · Views: 4,942
That looks lovely congrats. What's the spec sheet say?

FZP said:
That looks lovely congrats. What's the spec sheet say?

PDK, black leather, Sport Chrono, 36.5k miles. Spent last two years researching before pulling the trigger. Was holding out for Sport Exhaust but couldn't let this one up.

Loving the car, exceeds expectations. Intoxicating. Addictive.

Nice. I understand about the need for PSE as the 997.2 is rather quiet. You can always have it retrofitted or hunt around and you might find something at one of the Porsche dismantlers for a decent price.

:welcome: to 911uk and to 911 ownership.

Nice car. :thumb:

That's a nice shot - the proportions of the car are just right and the bridges don't look too bad either :thumbs:

My Grandfather worked on the first road bridge, his Grandfather worked on the rail bridge and I've driven over the new bridge - twice! Small world eh....

Enjoy your new car.....

Looks like a nice car. Have you got any other pictures of it? Great location for a photo shoot.

if you are looking for a good indy to look after it, highly recommend David Phillips Auto in Edinburgh

Welcome...nice location for the pic. Have just done a PSE retrofit on mine so give me a shout if you need any advice

Attachments

• forth_bridge_911_186.jpg
    forth_bridge_911_186.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 4,784
Very nice, welcome to the forum!

First Pork?

They do sound sound like a sewing machine on standard exhaust. I have added Haywood and Scott bypass, with hindsight I would have done gundo back boxes first before bypass.

Resisting pulling the trigger on gundo so far.

Congrats on the new car, great colour! :) :goodjob:

And :welcome: to the fold!

Congratulations! A lovely car.

Health to enjoy. :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back