Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 C4S- Herman White OPC Leeds

After an eight week wait finally got my Hands on Herman White. OPC Leeds were truly outstanding best buying experience ever. Good price, very good px price, bought unseen. He's been through Harbour cars about 12 months ago with full prep and service and again including major service and the all important warranty.
Decided to collect a day early Vinnie the salesman sorted everything including collection from station and a tour of showroom (Classic collection) new MOT, tax, and car turned out to be absolutely immaculate inside and out. Full tank of fuel, it's always the small things that make the difference... massive thumbs up for OPC Leeds.
Spec and colour was exactly what I had been after, white with black alloys and the all important white hardbacks and centre console. 3 owners, 4 services and only 19k on the clock.
Forgot just how nice to drive a 997 PDK is and the extra sure footedness of the 4S. Drives like brand new absolutely love it, White is Defo the new black...

https://vimeo.com/243504563

Lovely looking car! And great to hear you had a good experience at my local OPC I've had nothing but bad experience there.

Love white 997! Enjoy!!

LOoks great, I love the white hardbacks and other interior details. (And the arse of course!)

:thumbs:

Oooh you have the white seat backs too ...... how sexy are they ? I go into the garage and open the car just to look at mine :grin:

If mine didn`t have a leather centre console that would be white too ..... seeing your door handles has me drooling, so that needs to be done :thumbs:

Cracking looking car. :thumb:

chaser said:
Oooh you have the white seat backs too ...... how sexy are they ? I go into the garage and open the car just to look at mine :grin:

If mine didn`t have a leather centre console that would be white too ..... seeing your door handles has me drooling, so that needs to be done :thumbs:

Today in the sunshine, they just looked so good, always hated the cheap centre console too, white transforms it and with the C4S on the rear leather completes the package. The cup holder strip in white is a bridge too far and will have to go, but the handles and vents look terrific. Other than that the button multi function is also awful and goes ASAP :thumb:

BEAUTIFUL love all the little white touches , great buy :thumb: :thumb:

Congrats. That looks lovely. Now get it to someone to put a carbon wrap in between the exhausts. I did it myself(albeit not to a perfect std) really transforms the back end of your car.
The 4S looks great. What's the difference between Carrara and Herman White?

Great looking car and really like the hardbacks/consul/handles combination :thumb:

Is the pinstripe on the wheels white or silver?

spongebob squarepants said:
chaser said:

Today in the sunshine, they just looked so good, always hated the cheap centre console too, white transforms it and with the C4S on the rear leather completes the package. The cup holder strip in white is a bridge too far and will have to go, but the handles and vents look terrific. Other than that the button multi function is also awful and goes ASAP :thumb:

A picture of the dash is required :thumb:

Silver :thumbs:

Like the idea of silver inside too rather than all black.

#POGBACK

:floor:

#MOYESBACK :dont know:

:sad:

Lovely car, congrats

:thumb:

Thought you had a white one before :dont know:

You weren't in Alderley Edge riding a green Moto Guzzi cafe racer this afternoon were you? Someone let on to me and i have no idea who it was :oops:

Zingari said:
Thought you had a white one before :dont know:

You weren't in Alderley Edge riding a green Moto Guzzi cafe racer this afternoon were you? Someone let on to me and i have no idea who it was :oops:

Nope, I was there in Herman White enjoying the sunshine mind :grin: Previous Herman was cream :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back