Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Quick question

nickjonesn4

Evening all,

As am now embarking on the modding/improving road with my 993 I was thinking of doing a thread to document all of it in one place. Something I did over the year it took to get my Merc up to scratch. i know others have done this here before. Two Q's;

Is this the right place? Some forums have "build" sections so just checking.

Is anyone interested? Appreciate others have done this before. It's a fun way of building a record of what's been done and comparing notes... but not at the risk of boring folk to tears!

Hi.... yes, this is the right place and Yes, we would love to see how you build up the car and improve it. If these are accompanied with instructions and Lots of Photos then even better.
:thumb:

Far from boring the 911uk fraternity, build threads for many, provide the most interesting and informative reads and for others are the lifeblood of the forum.
For your impending 993 build I would document your journey right here in the 993 section.

Looking forward to it already. Even if many may not comment on your efforts you can be certain your build thread will be well read.

:worship:

Yup, post a project thread up and i'm sure we'll all enjoy the updates. :thumb:

C.

Would very much like to see your project as it progresses

Would love to see it. Some of us have done similar. There's no build board on the forum, this is the place for it :thumb:

Nice one.

With get my sh*t together in the next few days as various bits and pieces have started to arrive in the post :thumbs:

Nick ..... I look forward to reading about you journey ......... :)

These are the most interesting posts OP - as said previously plenty of pics please!

Always interesting to see how people improve their 993's and gives others new ideas.

Can't ever have too many modding threads, bring it on! (Only please don't give me more ideas of how to spend money!)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back