Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 997 C4S & Company Recommendations

Stantheman10

Picked my black 2011 997 gen2 pdk C4S with a massive spec up last week and absolutely delighted with it. Would highly recommend Ashgood Cars (very good price and service) who I bought the car from and Porsche Inspections who did a pre purchase check. In my opinion the inspection is the best £400 you can spend if you want peace of mind when buying a used 911 and confirmation that you are paying the right sort of money. The level of detail in the report is incredible including checking paint thickness against factory settings and the number of over revs on the engine. All the semi major things like brakes, new battery and a lot minor ones such as loose internal mirror, loose ducting trim, were fixed by Ashgood prior to collection and the car was immaculately valeted with a nice welcome pack and Porsche key fobs. Apologies if these companies are known to everyone but wanted to sing their praises. Gerry

:congrats:

Nice one Gerry, great to hear such a positive buying experience!

However, you seem to have forgotten a vital ingredient in your post...

:useless:

Gerry I also brought my car from Ashgood. My experience mirrors yours.

My coolant broke recently and they took the car back and replaced the parts with no quibbles.

Yeah Tony is right... you can't introduce yourself without photos.. :thumb:

Point taken and will do as soon as I get a dry day. Copy of picture from dealer website (been removed now) attached. Spec includes: chrono pack, chrome pack(looks great to me), steering wheel paddles, turbo alloys, Bose sound, rear pdc sensors, sunroof, porsche VTS, extended Porsche warranty, pcm/sat nav & telephone, grey leather, hard seat backs, red seat belts, tyre pressure monitoring and full mpdsh, 39K miles and approx 7,000 miles left on the tyres. Great price and could not be happier at the moment as been out of a 911 for about 10 years and glad to be back in one and get that smile on your face when you sit behind the wheel first thing. Gerry

Attachments

• 997c4s_231.png
    997c4s_231.png
    522.4 KB · Views: 2,252
Lovely congratulations :thumb:

Lovely example, what a cracking car and welcome back to the fold.

I am just coming up to my first year of 997 ownership with over 8k miles of smiles banked. The more time I have with the car the more I want to drive it and the more I appreciate the value that these cars represent in today's market. Enjoy!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back