Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Passenger window problem

A11ykf

When I open the passenger door the window drops as it should but once the door is open the window it goes back up as if the door is closed then continues to do that the whole time the door is open. If I pull the door handle it will stay down.

Has anyone experienced this before or does anyone know what the likely cause is before I either attempt a self fix or get someone to take a look

Had this a couple of winters back. My issue was the rubber trim for the windows had stuck to the glass causing the motor to have issues and basically had to get the window motor replaced as from what I understand there is several switches on it. Cost was about £650-£750 at Aberdeen OPC from what I remember.

Sounds likely to be just the micro switches in the door release, if the window works fine the rest of the time.
Warranty or local indy, or DIY if you're happy doing that.
Check door seals for leaks whilst in there.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back