Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Indy's for service ??

zagonda

Silverstone
Has any one used Ninex Motorsport in Maidenhead Berkshire for servicing etc ?

Nope, but I've used Northway near Reading

mikeluke said:
Nope, but I've used Northway near Reading

I've also used Northway for several of my Porsches, including a PPI, they are very knowledgeable.

If you want someone local then you could also consider Chelsea Carrera in High Wycombe. Not the greatest premises, but they did several jobs on my Boxster which I never had a problem with.

I'd be interested to know how you get on at Ninex :thumb:

Not heard of them either.

Personally, I use Wrightune in Wallingford. Tony's forgotten more about air cooled, Metzger and m96/7s than most folk know.

Northway also good, but further for you.

Yes, I have been using Ninex for several years. They have looked after my 944 Turbo for about the last 6 or 7 years, including engine rebuild, suspension and geometry set-up and loads of other stuff. They have also done all regular service work on my 996, 997.1 and now 997.2, including a major service a few weeks ago.

I can't recommend them enough - very thorough, very knowledgeable and very reasonable. Both Andy and James there race and are proper enthusiasts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back